share rss forum feed

Veloslave
Geek For God
Premium
join:2003-07-11
Martinez, CA
reply to signmeuptoo

Re: Strange keyboard issue

How close... ANYthing in-between them? (silly but... new batteries?)

Maybe a different USB port?
--
Mom was right.... I NEED fiber!

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5

one is hanging on the door of the cabinet, suspended above and to the right of a keyboard and mouse by a foot and a half. The other is in the front USB bay of the computer, to the right and below the keyboard tray. As close as they are going to get.
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.

MrFixit1

join:1999-11-26
Madison, WI

" one is hanging on the door of the cabinet, suspended above and to the right of a keyboard and mouse by a foot and a half. The other is in the front USB bay of the computer, to the right and below the keyboard tray. As close as they are going to get.
-- "
Just to make sure , you don't have them both plugged in at the same time do you ?
That could lead to some " interesting " issues

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5

yes, because one is for a mouse AND keyboard, and I thought the problem was the keyboard and I don't have another satifactory mouse. The other is for the stand in keyboard. The problem preceded hooking both up.

In a few weeks I'll try to get a wired keyboard and maybe a wired mouse.
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.