All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

KPaul
join:2007-02-08

KPaul

Re: [Cable] London and torrents after the router failure

Click for full size
Here's an example. These two torrents have a lot of seeds and peers, just can't connect to any of em. Nothing is blocking it on my end either, nothing changed since that outage.
MrMazda86 (banned)
join:2013-01-29
Kitchener, ON

MrMazda86 (banned)

There's something interesting I noticed on your screen shot KPaul. According to uTorrent, you're only connected to 2 peers in the pool. What would be more interesting to see is how many seeders that you're actually connected to. Also, I can tell you from my experience working for a torrent site that it would be very helpful for troubleshooting of torrents to be able to post the tracker statuses for the torrent as well as the peer pool to be able to get an idea of where things may be going wrong.

Also, make sure to check your uTorrent settings under Options > Preferences > Bandwidth

Make sure that your bandwidth limit has not been throttled there. Just a tip... This is often the case with such things. You may also need to check the Connections tab to see what your global rates are set to, as it could be possible that you're hitting a maximum peer limit.

TypeS
join:2012-12-17
London, ON

TypeS to KPaul

to KPaul
KPaul, PM me if you're still having issues, I may be able to help you out.

KPaul
join:2007-02-08

KPaul to MrMazda86

to MrMazda86
Yea I've gone through those bit by bit, it's all the same as it used to be when I was getting full speed down, not sure what may have changed, but I'm pretty sure it's not that. PM sent TypeS