TSI James
TSI James
Premium Member
join:2008-02-22

TSI James

Premium Member

Path of Exile

»www.pathofexile.com/

This is not a P2W game and the only thing you can buy is cosmetic or stash space.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· b7E7rauY

danawhitaker
Space...The Final Frontier
Premium Member
join:2002-03-02
Thorndale, ON

danawhitaker

Premium Member

Ignoring the fact this somehow ended up in the console/handheld forum, I actually consider stash space to be a "p2w" feature. I played Star Trek Online free over the summer, and one of the biggest annoyances was feeling constantly crippled by small bag and bank space. I felt like I was always needing to sell stuff, which slowed down how many quests I could do in a given session. Having more storage space puts you at a distinct advantage in many games of being able to save things and sell more efficiently in any kind of auction house or marketplace.

Koil
Premium Member
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC

Koil

Premium Member

said by danawhitaker:

Ignoring the fact this somehow ended up in the console/handheld forum, I actually consider stash space to be a "p2w" feature. I played Star Trek Online free over the summer, and one of the biggest annoyances was feeling constantly crippled by small bag and bank space. I felt like I was always needing to sell stuff, which slowed down how many quests I could do in a given session. Having more storage space puts you at a distinct advantage in many games of being able to save things and sell more efficiently in any kind of auction house or marketplace.

They give your four decent size tabs for free.
Your pack is large enough to hold enough for a good run.
There is no auction house.
You don't 'need' to participate in the marketplace at all, due to crafting and farming being very well done here.

It isn't p2w at all, far from it.

and yes, this should not be here.
Link for PC Games forum thread:
»Path of Exile

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
join:2009-01-07
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone to danawhitaker

Premium Member

to danawhitaker
I can 100% gaurantee you that purchasing any extra storage space in this game will give you any kind of advantage in leveling, or building a character more powerful or advanced as other people.

Koil
Premium Member
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC

Koil

Premium Member

said by Ghastlyone:

I can 100% gaurantee you that purchasing any extra storage space in this game will give you any kind of advantage in leveling, or building a character more powerful or advanced as other people.

He meant "will not give you any kind of advantage"...

C'mon Ghastly...lets go...back into the tank. Let's go.

Sorry..sorry...he doesn't get out much.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

1 recommendation

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by Koil:

said by Ghastlyone:

He meant "will not give you any kind of advantage"...

C'mon Ghastly...lets go...back into the tank. Let's go.

Sorry..sorry...he doesn't get out much.

It's the curlers... they are wound so tight that they are affecting his thinking.