uniqs
share rss forum feed

MrMazda86

join:2013-01-29
Kitchener, ON

1 edit
reply to eh wut

Re: Bravo Distributel!

Where exactly does it say that Distributel forked over a LOT of customer information? It doesn't... That's the problem. The article in and of itself contains certain claims that are not entirely accurate, while "conveniently" omitting other key elements of the case to try and make the situation appear better than it is.

Further, it's not a matter of "perception" as you put it. I have read the actual court documents and have found a number of things contained within those documents to either be missing from the article, stated differently to make it seem different than it shows in those documents, or otherwise missing from the article.

(EDIT: I also forgot to mention... TekSavvy had to be ordered by the courts to disclose any such customer information prior to having done so... This was not the case with Distributel originally. That's another key difference to be pointed out there)

eh wut

@videotron.ca

said by MrMazda86:

The article in and of itself contains certain claims that are not entirely accurate, while "conveniently" omitting other key elements of the case to try and make the situation appear better than it is.

You are right. It's a conspiracy started by the biggest name in copyright law in Canada.
*shrug*

eh wut

@videotron.ca
reply to MrMazda86

said by MrMazda86:

(EDIT: I also forgot to mention... TekSavvy had to be ordered by the courts to disclose any such customer information prior to having done so... This was not the case with Distributel originally. That's another key difference to be pointed out there)

Yes, of course, NGN Productions never went to court. The court never told Distributel to hand over their customers info.

*shrug*