how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

RogersJake

join:2013-02-13
reply to Pesterd

Re: Bell now giving unlimited usage

Hello everyone. I just want to make it official here. We'll be soon offering an unlimited add-on for just $25 more. This offer can only be added to extreme plus or higher. Please feel free to ask any question here, I'll try to answer them as best I can!

Pesterd

join:2013-01-22

How "soon" are we talking here? 1 week, 2 weeks or more?
Is this going to be a permanent addition or a one time offer?
Will this effect any discount offers on internet accounts?

elitefx

join:2011-02-14
London, ON
kudos:2

1 edit
reply to RogersJake

said by RogersJake:

Please feel free to ask any question here, I'll try to answer them as best I can!

Don't make sense paying $25 more. Extreme plus $74.99 150GB and then $25 more for unlimited + tax= $113.00 and you're still only getting 45/4. That's an extremely high price for a tier a TPIA will sell with unlimited for nearly half that.

IMHO Somebody at Rogers needs to rethink their marketing strategy. Might work out for those paying $100 overage/month but for the general public...can't see it.

Why doesn't Rogers just do the right thing and remove the caps completely?

Joe1419

join:2007-10-31
reply to RogersJake

Hmmmm, this "RogersJake" user signed up yesterday, has one post, and no proof they work for Rogers. Yeah, I'll believe this when I see it as an official announcement.

technocar2

join:2009-05-29
Brampton, ON
kudos:2
reply to RogersJake

said by RogersJake:

Hello everyone. I just want to make it official here. We'll be soon offering an unlimited add-on for just $25 more. This offer can only be added to extreme plus or higher. Please feel free to ask any question here, I'll try to answer them as best I can!

If this guy is telling the truth then I WAS RIGHT!! See my other posts.

afterburn999

join:2010-09-12
Scarborough, ON
reply to Joe1419

Has to be a fake account, Rogers doesn't even support these forums.

One has to think Rogers will match Bell and that seems like a terrible offer. Why would I stay with Rogers when i can just make the switch to Teksavvy and pay half of what he's suggesting they'll charge?

TOPDAWG
Premium
join:2005-04-27
Midland, ON
kudos:3

I would not be shocked if rogers does not bother to match bell on the stuff.

Ree

join:2007-04-29
h0h0h0
kudos:1
reply to afterburn999

said by afterburn999:

Has to be a fake account, Rogers doesn't even support these forums.

One has to think Rogers will match Bell and that seems like a terrible offer. Why would I stay with Rogers when i can just make the switch to Teksavvy and pay half of what he's suggesting they'll charge?

I would bet the majority of Bell/Rogers users don't know there are other options available. For those that do, they likely also know how to get deals from Bell/Rogers, and so once you factor in discounts Teksavvy is nowhere near half of what he's suggesting they'll charge.