join:2011-02-14
London, ON

elitefx to bt

to bt

Re: Unlimited Internet option on Rogers for a limited time

said by bt:

Previous cost of 25/2 unlimited from Rogers: $171.75
New cost of 25/2 unlimited from Rogers: $92.65

Yes, it's still a rip-off, but that is very obviously "down" and not "up". Which means it's moving in the correct direction.

As in all pricing scenarios, one can make an argument for and against.

I submit that the benefit to Rogers users will only be to a SELECT FEW and will in no way improve the customer experience/affordability for the vast majority.

Rogers is once again demonstrating a total lack of concern regarding pricing/caps and a willingness to listen to their customers.
Viper359
Premium Member
join:2006-09-17
Scarborough, ON

Viper359

Premium Member

Well Said!
bt
join:2009-02-26
canada

bt to elitefx

to elitefx
said by elitefx:

I submit that the benefit to Rogers users will only be to a SELECT FEW and will in no way improve the customer experience/affordability for the vast majority.

Which still means it's a step in the right direction.

I don't think any of us here are trying to argue that they don't have (a lot) further to go beyond this offer.
geokilla
join:2010-10-04
North York, ON

geokilla to elitefx

to elitefx
Rogers is now offering unlimited Internet for an extra $30month. Time to switch back? Oh wait... I pay $52 tax included and get 300GB usage with Teksavvy... Good try Rogers. Good try.
TechChime
join:2012-11-17
Barrie, ON

TechChime

said by geokilla:

Rogers is now offering unlimited Internet for an extra $30month. Time to switch back? Oh wait... I pay $52 tax included and get 300GB usage with Teksavvy... Good try Rogers. Good try.

And they don't for now check your usage as well... So its really unlimited.