Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

caca

join:2012-11-19
Kitchener, ON
reply to cdeen

Re: Unlimited Internet option on Rogers for a limited time

i called today and they told me i have to drop my speed from the 150/10 to 45/4 in order to have unlimited.I have phone/cable and inter with them so now am not sure what am going to do.Drop speed or keep same speed and pay the $100 over am in a contract with them for 2 yrs

bt

join:2009-02-26
canada
kudos:1

Try calling them again. Point out that the website says "Now you can add unlimited internet to any package too!". No mention in the fine print of 150/10 not being eligible.

Demand to speak to a manager if they still say no.

Samgee

join:2010-08-02
canada
kudos:2
reply to caca

said by caca:

i called today and they told me i have to drop my speed from the 150/10 to 45/4 in order to have unlimited.I have phone/cable and inter with them so now am not sure what am going to do.Drop speed or keep same speed and pay the $100 over am in a contract with them for 2 yrs

You're already paying over $200, what's another $100.

Viper359
Premium
join:2006-09-17
Scarborough, ON
Reviews:
·voip.ms

Tell them to piss off, and send them to their own website which states this"Rogers already gives you the fastest Hi-Speed Internet in the most homes with speeds up to 150Mbps1 on our Ultimate package. Now you can add unlimited internet to any package too! Download, upload, and stream without worrying!"

caca

join:2012-11-19
Kitchener, ON
reply to bt

i did they said they not sure if i can do it cause they only see the lower ones offering that so am going to wait a couple days and call back.They also said not available right now but in there page says Feb 15