share rss forum feed

yyzlhr

join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON
kudos:4
reply to elitefx

Re: Unlimited Internet option on Rogers for a limited time

said by elitefx:

What a sad pathetic statement about Rogers. The second biggest telco in Canada yet they advertise "as available" services before they're ready to implement them, they sell services they can't deliver up to par, they continuously hike and implement new unrealistic fees. And they charge for every byte of data transferred like they're selling cocaine. All in all, just a disgrace and disservice to Canadians in general.

The service is available. Pricing and details are available to frontline reps to discuss with customers. Customers who choose to have an unlimited plan can order them today, and they've designed the processes to ensure that even though the product codes have not launched in the system, customers will essentially have unlimited usage as soon as they hang up the phone. Forms will be filled out for customers who want the plans, and will be processed by a back end team once the codes have been loaded into the system. In addition, they will be crediting back any overage charges due to any delay with the launch of the product codes.

elitefx

join:2011-02-14
London, ON
kudos:2

said by yyzlhr:

Forms will be filled out for customers who want the plans, and will be processed by a back end team once the codes have been loaded into the system. In addition, they will be crediting back any overage charges due to any delay with the launch of the product codes.

Gotta tell you, anybody that's in the Accounting field would be rolling on the floor laughing at this ass backwards approach. As has been posted previously, half the frontline aren't even aware of how, when and to who these unlimited packages apply to.

Sounds like the Mickey Mouse Club 2013 Rogers Edition.........

mlerner
Premium
join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON
kudos:5

I was lucky the guy I talked to was informed enough to know and check some of the details. Though whether it actually gets applied to my account.. that's a roll of the dice.