Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

briman27
Titans Fan

join:2004-01-25
Stratford, NJ
reply to briman27

Re: Best carrier to buy iPad with Retina Display from?

Well I looked up if any of the carriers had any deals. I already have a Verizon 2 GB data plan for my cell phone, so it looks like it would only cost an additional $10/month to add the iPad to that plan (am I right?). However, Sprint also has a pretty good deal strictly for iPads for 1 GB of data for $15/month. I don't have AT&T so I'd be paying the most for them.
--
Titans Fan
Verizon Online DSL - 1.5/384 - $29.95 a month

buckingham
Buckingham Pa
Premium
join:2005-07-17
Buckingham, PA

Since you already have a relationship with VZ, adding the iPad to your existing account may be the best play, even if you up your data plan slightly to account for the increased usage that you'll incur having the iPad active.

RiseAbove
Premium
join:2004-01-30
reply to briman27

said by briman27:

Well I looked up if any of the carriers had any deals. I already have a Verizon 2 GB data plan for my cell phone, so it looks like it would only cost an additional $10/month to add the iPad to that plan (am I right?). However, Sprint also has a pretty good deal strictly for iPads for 1 GB of data for $15/month. I don't have AT&T so I'd be paying the most for them.
[/BQUOTE

If you are on Verizon already go with them again since you can setup a shared data plan plus their 4G is in like 500 cities when ATT is only in 65 or so.

briman27
Titans Fan

Stratford, NJ

How much extra does it cost to add an iPad to an existing data plan?
--
Titans Fan

Mike
Premium,Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA
kudos:1

$10 with Verizon

briman27
Titans Fan

Stratford, NJ

said by Mike:

$10 with Verizon

Thank you! That seems to be the best deal since I already have a data plan with them.
--
Titans Fan

not quite right
I'm not cool enough to be a Mac person

join:2001-06-23
Puyallup, WA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Vonage
·Comcast

said by briman27:

said by Mike:

$10 with Verizon

Thank you! That seems to be the best deal since I already have a data plan with them.

Seriously you had to ask?
--
Not many people know this, but I happen to be quite famous...