Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Endbringer

join:2012-10-07
Fishers, IN
reply to Carpie

Re: Preparing for PvP In 5.2, Patch 5.2 PTR Notes Updated

it is mentioned that the currency will be converted from CP to HP, if you are capped on HP now what happens to the additional HP you may recieve from the converted CP?...will you lose it or will it add to the 4000 you already have?

gainsborough

@johnstonesupply.com
I think it would be usefull and just easier... if someone would link some stats for malevolent gear, then malevolent gear upgraded and then the new gear. Link for a warrior plz.

I'm not quite understanding this... I'm full mal right now... with half upgraded fully. The new gear is going to have a lower item level than my ugraded 391 peices. That ilvl will be 376. However, the new gear will have slightly more pvp res/power...

So nothing changes with my 391 gear right? What about the new crafted stuff? What ilvl is it and mats costs, and were do you get the patterns?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Endbringer
It will be turned into silver/gold depending on how much do you have.

Cows

join:2010-02-27
reply to gainsborough
said by gainsborough :

I think it would be usefull and just easier... if someone would link some stats for malevolent gear, then malevolent gear upgraded and then the new gear. Link for a warrior plz.

I'm not quite understanding this... I'm full mal right now... with half upgraded fully. The new gear is going to have a lower item level than my ugraded 391 peices. That ilvl will be 376. However, the new gear will have slightly more pvp res/power...

So nothing changes with my 391 gear right? What about the new crafted stuff? What ilvl is it and mats costs, and were do you get the patterns?

As far as crafted gear the contenders patterns just updated so we didn't have to buy new patterns when they did it last year.

gainsborough

@johnstonesupply.com
GOOD. That's exactly what I was looking for...