join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
Reviews:
·VMedia

1 edit
reply to Boricua

Re: Arrow - Premieres tonite

Watched the latest episode last night and there it focused almost exclusively on the back story from the island.

It also looks like they brought in the 'IT Girl" as another team member, she's got this great hot geek look going.. drool".
The show gets better and better, but Stephen Amell just strikes me as wooden. I'm not sure if it's the character he plays , or how he acts.. but it just bothers me immensely.

The whole back story on the island is really interesting.. makes me wonder how John Barrowman's character fits into all this.
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......

SixOfNine
Brake In A Ladylike Manner.
Premium
join:2001-08-30
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by elwoodblues:

The show gets better and better, but Stephen Amell just strikes me as wooden. I'm not sure if it's the character he plays , or how he acts.. but it just bothers me immensely.

The whole back story on the island is really interesting.. makes me wonder how John Barrymore's character fits into all this.

I guess he's a big shot in "the undertaking" (John Barrowman, not Bayymore ). It will be interesting to see that plot element unfold. As for Arnell, I think he's going for a cool stoicism masking a cauldron of emotions beneath the surface.

Edit: Oops, I think I got Barrowman's character mixed up with somebody else - never mind.
--
Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
said by SixOfNine:

As for Arnell, I think he's going for a cool stoicism masking a cauldron of emotions beneath the surface.

Who cares with a bod like that??
--
♬ Dragon of good fortune struggles with the trickster Fox ♬

SixOfNine
Premium
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by darcilicious:

said by SixOfNine:

As for Arnell, I think he's going for a cool stoicism masking a cauldron of emotions beneath the surface.

Who cares with a bod like that??

LOL! I do admire the way he does pull-ups.
--

Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium
join:2010-01-13
Dupont, WA
Reviews:
·CenturyLink

1 recommendation

reply to elwoodblues
Yeah they just announces that the IT girl as you call her (Felicity Smoake) has become a permanent member of the cast.
»www.spoilertv.com/2013/02/arrow- ··· -to.html

I wish our IT dept had girls that looked like her.
--
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war

SixOfNine
Premium
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by Voxxjin:

Yeah they just announces that the IT girl as you call her (Felicity Smoake) has become a permanent member of the cast.
»www.spoilertv.com/2013/02/arrow- ··· -to.html

Excellent move.
--

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
reply to Voxxjin
said by Voxxjin:

Yeah and I wish that our IT had some decent looking boys too
--
♬ Dragon of good fortune struggles with the trickster Fox ♬

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
reply to Voxxjin
She called herself the IT girl in the last episode.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
kudos:1
I bet you she's going to become like Watchtower on Smallville, and Oracle to Batman.