uniqs
share rss forum feed

lilstone87

join:2009-04-09
Portsmouth, VA
kudos:3
reply to No_Strings

Re: data cap increase listed on cox site

This is a joke imo, you raise the cap on some of the middle tiers a bit. But yet leave the ultimate tier at 400gb's of data a month, and ultimate is becoming at least a 100/20 tier in more market's now. I tell you this, stuff like this just makes me want to go over the cap. To see if cox will say anything about it, because I have already voiced my feeling's on this matter. It would just make me give cox a hard time back. Because of all these upgrade's, ultimate is/has had the biggest speed upgrade recently. Yet cox reviews the caps, and only bumps up some of the lower tiers? What a shame.

My ultimate promotion ran out at the beginning of this month, and this right here, will make me push hard for a good discount rate next month when I able to be locked into one again.

nickphx

join:2009-10-29
Phoenix, AZ
I've gone over many times without an issue. I don't even bother checking anymore. If they do eventually give me trouble they will lose a ~$250/month customer.

lilstone87

join:2009-04-09
Portsmouth, VA
kudos:3
said by nickphx:

I've gone over many times without an issue. I don't even bother checking anymore. If they do eventually give me trouble they will lose a ~$250/month customer.

I hear that, and I have been with cox pretty much since they started offering internet in hampton roads, which has been a long time.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170
kudos:2
reply to nickphx
Ditto.

Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
Premium
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA
reply to lilstone87
said by lilstone87:

This is a joke imo, you raise the cap on some of the middle tiers a bit. But yet leave the ultimate tier at 400gb's of data a month,

My ultimate promotion ran out at the beginning of this month, and this right here, will make me push hard for a good discount rate next month when I able to be locked into one again.

Its of my Opinion that Premier should have 400gig and ultimate at 700GIG.

Some may say am incorrect with all the Large downloads you have these days be it HD Movies or game downloads.With the caps we have vs speed you will go through that no time.
--
Holocaust survivors and their family's fill this out.
»online.ushmm.org/registry/update···form.php

Rob_
Premium
join:2008-07-16
Mary Esther, FL
kudos:1
We shouldn't have to worry about caps, period. I'm not a data hog, but, it's nice to be able to backup my files off site just in case. I bought a WD MyBook Live and a new Gigabit switch (Buffalo router) and the whole idea of Cloud computing is great but the data caps kinda puts a damper on things.

-Rob