share rss forum feed

Mahalo

join:2000-12-20
united state
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Xtreme2damax

Re: [Northeast] High pings / bad routing...

Just doing recon, sir. Right now I know more about you than your issue.
I am just asking that you do some research, understand it, and adjust if needed. I provided you a starting point a few comments back and you have not posted anything back since regarding your issue. Do your research, provide your facts, and we maybe able to help you out.

RolteC
0h

join:2001-05-20
Fresh Meadows, NY
kudos:1
Just noticed my problematic second hop just changed in my traceroutes. Now I get 3-4ms not 8ms to the second hop/most going forward. Lets see what this means tonight and going forward....

Xtreme2damax

join:2007-03-21
Port Byron, NY
reply to Mahalo
Can you please be a bit less vague? Earlier in the thread I did provide numerous trace routes, ping test and speed test results. So what do I need to provide to Verizon for them to look into and fix this issue? I understand the lag spikes are due to congestion either through some peering provider or the Verizon routers. It's still unacceptable regardless and should be resolved. It's been a month this issue has been ongoing, other folks here have reported the issue to Verizon and still nothing is being done about it. I've been trying to get a route that isn't congested or less congested but every new route so far exhibits the same issues or similar issues.

Gaming is a hobby I do in my free time and is not my life. I live a very stressful life and gaming is my release at the end of the day.
--
My Website: »www.xtemu.com
My Speedtest: »www.speedtest.net/result/1218984197.png