how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

battleop

join:2005-09-28
reply to FFH5

Re: House of Cards was a good series

The only thing that sucks about that is you watch everything in a few days and then you have to wait months for the next season.
--
I do not, have not, and will not work for AT&T/Comcast/Verizon/Charter or similar sized company.

FFH5
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
said by battleop:

The only thing that sucks about that is you watch everything in a few days and then you have to wait months for the next season.

That is true. But that is not worse than regular prime time series that break the year in to 3 seasons(8 episodes/season) and switch the time and day of the shows seemingly at random.
--
I will be perfectly happy if the budget cuts specified in the Budget Control Act go into effect. 3 cheers for the sequester. Take the money from the drunken federal spenders.

morbo
Complete Your Transaction

join:2002-01-22
reply to battleop
You can pace yourself or watch everything at once. Do you prefer to have no choice in the decision?

Tycho
Premium
join:2000-07-23
Grandville, MI
Reviews:
·Comcast
Amen Morbo. I spread out my watching of series for two reasons. I have a life and don't have time to eat them all at once and secondly it makes it nice to look forward to seeing what happens and only having to wait until the next night of viewing.