uniqs

Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

Next Gen Console (Off topic a bit)

I usually get the new console when it comes out, whether its a PS or Xbox. I was thinking of getting a PS4 this time, as I had an Xbox 360 for awhile and have never owned a PS.

Anyone else looking at either a 720 or PS4?

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

There's a console forum ----------> »Re: Bungie: 'Nobody Plays Shooters With A Mouse And Keyboard'

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
join:2009-01-07
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
Nope.

I'll take the 6-700 dollars and put it towards a PC upgrade and game purchases.

My days of console gaming have dwindled to near nothing.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
I skipped out on PS3 because of the price at first, and the games just didn't interest me that much afterwards... PS4 interest me even less. And the new DRM stuff is lol-worthy.

Plus with Steam, Origin, and Uplay, things have been looking up for PC gaming more than ever.

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926 to Savious

to Savious
I will be sticking to the old games on pc so thats a big negative... Never touched ps3 and I wont be touching the ps4 (same goes with the xbox series) for multiple reasons.

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

The majority of my time will still be spent on the PC, but there are games that I really enjoy playing on consoles, like Final Fantasy, Modern Warfare (the first one only!) and Madden. Sometimes its just nice to chill on your couch next to a buddy and play.

Plus, I honestly am excited to play D3 on a PS4, I think that would be fun with a buddy next to you.

El Quintron
Cancel Culture Ambassador
Premium Member
join:2008-04-28
Tronna

El Quintron to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
My PS3 has been relegated to Netflix, so that's probably a no.

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
My PS3 is nothing more then an object to fill empty space on my TV stand. Helps to conceal wires in the back.
me1212
join:2008-11-20
Lees Summit, MO
·Google Fiber

me1212 to Savious

to Savious
Nope, a wiiu and 3ds are the only consoles I'll touch this gen, due to the nintendo exclusives. Just nothing that interests me on the play station or xbox at all, sure jack and daxter were fun in the day but its been years for them so I think its safe to say they are dead. Not to mention the, basically a, tablet processor in the ps4 probably wouldn't even give me the same level of graphics as my pc does now/will be able to when the net gen launches.

Cthen
Premium Member
join:2004-08-01
Detroit, MI

Cthen to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
Yea not sure why morons think pc gaming is the console forum lately. What is even worse lately are the neglectful/lazy mods who let this crap continue.

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone

Premium Member

I don't see the huge issue with asking a legitimate question about what are all the PC gamer's in this forum views/plans on purchasing the new gen consoles releasing?

I think it would be even more awkward of a question over in the console forum to be honest.

It's not surprising one bit seeing more chatter on these forums regarding console, seeing as how we're on the cusp of a new generation releasing.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing to Savious

to Savious
I will not be getting a nextgen console because the current gen PC games are better

there we go, perfectly relevant!
kcrupp
join:2002-02-11
Allen Park, MI

kcrupp to Savious

to Savious
I don't see what's wrong with asking a legitimate question here either.
me1212
join:2008-11-20
Lees Summit, MO

me1212 to Savious

to Savious
I also see no harm in it, where else would you ask if pc gamers are going to get the new consoles?

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
Depends on the exclusives. I'm sure I'll get one eventually. My PS3 has been nothing but a blu ray player for a couple years now, though.

Ratman_84
join:2002-01-31
Sacramento, CA

Ratman_84 to Savious

to Savious
PC 4 LYFE!!!!!

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious to Cthen

Premium Member

to Cthen
umadbro?

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Not a fan of Nikki Menaj, but I'll take the parodies:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· xW93XjFc

Silvanos
It's a new Silvanos experience
Premium Member
join:2002-10-07
Tonawanda, NY

Silvanos to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
My kids will want it and I hate PC gaming so I will be getting one of the two (xbox or PS4) I already have a Wii U.