uniqs
share rss forum feed

Racerbob
Premium
join:2001-06-24
Webster, NY
kudos:1
reply to kilrathi

Re: Road Runner Network Status Page Still down.

Is it really that important of a deal ? I haven't tried to view any network status pages in years on Time Warner.

Earthlinky

join:2013-02-15
Forest Hills, NY
Reviews:
·Earthlink Cable ..
Yes and monitoring network should be part of the Franchise Agreement and this page should be shown to consumers as well.

I suggest everyone contact their local franchising authority such as NYC DOITT »www.nyc.gov/html/doitt/html/home/home.shtml on this.

Time Warner in the Direct forums is totally useless and had even scheduled someone without my permission knowing full well there is no line issue inside my residence and I did not give them permission for entry. I wish Time Warner's franchise was pulled and Time Warner was merged with Cablevision. It would lead to vasty improved services across the board. Either that or another quality team to run and improve the network.

Or one could split up Time Warner into smaller cable providers so they would compete against each other.

Time Warner AND RCN which are available here are both lousy and Time Warner had been the better of the two. FIOS is NOT in here yet and I may have to file a lawsuit against my co-op board to get them to be allowed to enter. I tried to contact Verizon but have not heard back.

bluepoint

join:2001-03-24
reply to Racerbob
said by Racerbob:

Is it really that important of a deal ? I haven't tried to view any network status pages in years on Time Warner.

For NYC yes cause there are too many hubs in our area. Knowing when will the maintenance or work will be, it's important to us plus it's less call for TWC. We can just look it up and pretty much we know what' going on.