Premium Member
join:2004-09-12
land of big

1 recommendation

goalieskates to Cartel

Premium Member

to Cartel

Re: Mainstream conspiracy websites are being attacked

Well, as the old saying goes, "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."

I can't say that I've visited any of the sites in question, but if someone cares enough to single them out, maybe there really is something out there someone doesn't want seen. Kind of like the business in MIB where the National Enquirer is true ... :P

dib22
join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

dib22

said by goalieskates:

Well, as the old saying goes, "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."

I can't say that I've visited any of the sites in question, but if someone cares enough to single them out, maybe there really is something out there someone doesn't want seen. Kind of like the business in MIB where the National Enquirer is true ... :P

More like they are attacking themselves (or at least claiming they are being attacked) to gain credibility

DataDoc
My avatar looks like me, if I was 2D.
Premium Member
join:2000-05-14
Hedgesville, WV
·StarLink
·HughesNet

1 recommendation

DataDoc

Premium Member

said by dib22:

More like they are attacking themselves (or at least claiming they are being attacked) to gain credibility

It worked before.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· OGmXpe5I

aussiedog
join:2007-01-10
Mesilla Park, NM

aussiedog

Har! Mel Brooks has his finger on the pulse of America.

Grail Knight

Premium Member
join:2003-05-31
Valhalla

1 recommendation

Grail Knight to goalieskates

Premium Member

to goalieskates
quote:
but if someone cares enough to single them out, maybe there really is something out there someone doesn't want seen.
Perhaps it is just someone sick of conspiracy sites polluting the minds of the easily swayed.

norwegian
Premium Member
join:2005-02-15
Outback

norwegian

Premium Member

said by Grail Knight:

Perhaps it is just someone sick of conspiracy sites polluting the minds of the easily swayed.

Are you saying there is no govt influencing going forward.
This could go on forever.

/humour

Grail Knight

Premium Member
join:2003-05-31
Valhalla

Grail Knight

Premium Member

That was my new conspiracy tale.

La Luna
Fly With The Angels My Beloved Son Chris
Premium Member
join:2001-07-12
New Port Richey, FL

La Luna to Grail Knight

Premium Member

to Grail Knight
said by Grail Knight:

quote:
but if someone cares enough to single them out, maybe there really is something out there someone doesn't want seen.

^^^ This. And as this thread proves, those easily swayed by nonsense are out there. Sad, sad, sad.