Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

fishacura

join:2008-01-25
Phoenixville, PA
reply to fishacura

Re: Service Experience - Returning STB

Never let it be said that I don't report back when things get resolved. Got my bill today and the STB issue has been remedies. Now....check out the date of my original post and you tell me if this is a reasonable turnaround time lol!
--
People who don't get good service on average tell 10 others while people who do get good service on average tell 1.

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

You're original post was less than a month ago, I'm sure I speak for most everyone when I say that is pretty darn good.

billhere

join:2011-10-21
Santa Monica, CA
reply to fishacura

I'd say that's very good! It took four months before my bill was straightened out but that was over a year ago.

I also notice that I am not on hold when I call Verizon now nearly as long as I used to be a year ago.

fishacura

join:2008-01-25
Phoenixville, PA
reply to matcarl

said by matcarl:

You're original post was less than a month ago, I'm sure I speak for most everyone when I say that is pretty darn good.

Actually it was 6 weeks ago...but if you read the OP the box was returned on 1/7, issue resolved on 3/6. If that's "pretty good" houston we have a problem lol!
--
People who don't get good service on average tell 10 others while people who do get good service on average tell 1.

PJL

join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA
kudos:2

[BQUOTE=fishacuraActually it was 6 weeks ago...but if you read the OP the box was returned on 1/7, issue resolved on 3/6. If that's "pretty good" houston we have a problem lol!
[/BQUOTE
Hmm...depending on the billing cycle. It took longer than it should, but if it didn't get processed by the OP's February billing cycle (probably by the end of January in this case since they got the bill around the 6th of the month), it would then take until the March billing cycle so show. I suspect Verizon was working off a backlog of all the year-end/holiday off time installs and exchanges. Just a thought, I could be wrong.

I always take the billing cycle date into account when I make changes. I usually make changes immediately after the billing date to give the maximum time possible for Verizon to get it right.