jchambers28

join:2007-05-12
Alma, AR
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
·AT&T Wireless Br..

The truth Tmobile is

Click for full size
The truth Tmobile is your coverage Fu**ing SUCKS quit wasting money on bull shit and FIX THE DAMN COVERAGE.

CCNnorthcali

join:2004-03-07
San Francisco, CA

Upgrading the network in the middle of nowhere would be a waste of money. T-mobile focus their network on metropolitan areas, and they don't make a secret of that.

jchambers28

join:2007-05-12
Alma, AR

it's the entire state of Arkansas all of the other providers do why not tmobile.

Simba7
I Void Warranties

join:2003-03-24
Billings, MT

Same for my state.. We only have at&t, T-Mobile, and Cellular One.

CCNnorthcali

join:2004-03-07
San Francisco, CA
reply to jchambers28

If all the other providers are competing for service from just a (relative) handful of people, it might be best for them to focus on areas with denser populations. Let AT&T and Verizon compete for the rural subs since they can afford to provide them coverage.

michieru
Premium
join:2009-07-25
Miami, FL
Reviews:
·Comcast Business..
reply to jchambers28

Click for full size
That was the reason for the purchase of MetroPCS. They will gain a lot more spectrum specifically on the west coast and some on the south tip of Arkansas.

Source: »gigaom.com/2012/10/03/a-birds-ey···etropcs/

djcrazy
Premium
join:2009-08-05
Minneapolis, MN
Reviews:
·Comcast
·T-Mobile US
reply to jchambers28

Depends on the area one lives apparently. Here in my area of the Twin Cities MN metro, I get better signal then I ever did with Verizon. Always had dropped calls with Verizon. Not one dropped call yet with T Mobile and 4G speeds are excellent on my Galaxy S 3