uniqs
share rss forum feed

rustypixel
Rustypixel

join:2001-03-23
Old Bridge, NJ
reply to rustypixel

Re: Storm door hinge decision

I want to thank everyone for all the input/suggestions. It seems that I can go either way and that both layouts have equal pros and cons. I fully understand that there is no wrong or right way and I'll have to figure out which will work best for me. It's going to be hard because I have an equal amount of likes/dislikes for each set up. I have taken a look around the neighborhood and I've noticed that most that have storm doors and have the same entry that I do (townhouse development) have it hung with the hinge to the left. There are a couple that have it with the hing to the right to match the main door but the oposite is the majority. I plan to just ask them if I can check out their individual set ups and see which wins out for me.
I completely appreciate the time taken to throw some input my way. Thanks again everyone!
--
Out of my mind and out of control!

ropeguru
Premium
join:2001-01-25
Mechanicsville, VA

1 recommendation

said by rustypixel:

I plan to just ask them if I can check out their individual set ups and see which wins out for me.

Huh? People still talk to thier neighbors? I have never heard of such a crazy thing to do! LOL

rustypixel
Rustypixel

join:2001-03-23
Old Bridge, NJ

Yeah... I plan to approach with hands raised and a white flag to show that I don't mean harm.

--
Out of my mind and out of control!

printscreen

join:2003-11-01
Juana Diaz, PR
Reviews:
·Choice Cable TV
·Coqui/PRTC
reply to rustypixel

said by rustypixel:

I plan to just ask them if I can check out their individual set ups and see which wins out for me.

I think this will work way better than this forum. At least you can try out before you commit to putting your storm door.