uniqs
share rss forum feed

SpHeRe31459

join:2002-10-09
Sacramento, CA
kudos:2
reply to TYMER

Re: connect s-video cable comcast

In all reality going S-Video won't gain you anything noticeable, SD on an HDTV doesn't look amazing either way. S-video and composite are one step away from each other. Really with any modern TV and its comb filter the difference between composite and s-video is pretty slim.

So if you have problems going back to composite isn't the end of the world.

TYMER

join:2013-03-15

Thank U, its become a learning experience now, Why wont it Work? I have a I5 PC with WIDI and a Belkin TV and Belkin WIDI receiver set up, so I can broadcast a HD signal from my primary Home to my soon to be retirement home  TV where I am attempting to use the S-Video. The Belkin TV is supposedly broadcasting in 1080P even though Comcast only broadcast in 1080I and all the Belkin stuff works great, all HDMI connections on the TV…

TYMER

join:2013-03-15

Sorry wasn't a WIDI Belkin on the TV it what as a Netgear WIDI receiver, all technology hard to keep up with it all...but ain't it neat

gar187er
I do this for a living

join:2006-06-24
Dover, DE
kudos:4
reply to TYMER

said by TYMER:

Thank U, its become a learning experience now, Why wont it Work? I have a I5 PC with WIDI and a Belkin TV and Belkin WIDI receiver set up, so I can broadcast a HD signal from my primary Home to my soon to be retirement home  TV where I am attempting to use the S-Video. The Belkin TV is supposedly broadcasting in 1080P even though Comcast only broadcast in 1080I and all the Belkin stuff works great, all HDMI connections on the TVâ€Â¦

your tv isnt broadcasting, the box is, and doesnt do 1080p.
--
I'm better than you!