share rss forum feed

SpHeRe31459
Premium
join:2002-10-09
Sacramento, CA
kudos:2
reply to joejoejeo

Re: iGuide A30

Is there a place for status updates on the A30 rollout? Like a Comcast blog post or something. I didn't see a link anywhere. I'd be interested to know when it'll be coming to California.

Though with the troubling guide data purge bugs, I dunno if I'm in any hurry to get A30 just yet...

andyross
Premium,MVM
join:2003-05-04
Schaumburg, IL

said by SpHeRe31459:

Is there a place for status updates on the A30 rollout? Like a Comcast blog post or something. I didn't see a link anywhere. I'd be interested to know when it'll be coming to California.

Though with the troubling guide data purge bugs, I dunno if I'm in any hurry to get A30 just yet...

So far, I've gone through 2 weekends without the purge. I think there is a bug in A30 involving manual recordings (VCR-style recordings where you set start/end and channel.) Or maybe just manual recordings that are set to repeat (mine was set to repeat every Sunday night.)

SpHeRe31459
Premium
join:2002-10-09
Sacramento, CA
kudos:2
reply to SpHeRe31459

My Pace RNG110 in my bedroom just got A30 last night. I came into the bedroom to watch some TV before bed and noticed the channel numbers as I pressed them on the screen looked a bit different, and I checked the guide software version.

My Motorola DVR in the living room hasn't gotten A30 yet... I would bet that comes in a day or so, if it's like the other guide updates.