Cody
Bob Vance, VR
Premium
join:2002-05-28
Spokane, WA
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 edit

Anyone else not able to download music from iTunes?

I pre-ordered an album last week and got the email that it's available, so I went to download it and I get these errors. I *am* in the Philippines right now, but it lets me see the songs/hear the preview and shows me the option to buy them. I'm on WiFi at the hotel, which may be another issue - but I can stream youtube over the connection and it doesn't drop, so I don't think it's that. Hoping it's just a general error right now...?

Edit: Updated attachments

--
Blame it on the C2H5OH

rjackal
Premium
join:2002-07-09
Plymouth, MI
I had trouble updating some apps on my iPad tonight, it kept saying "Cannot connect to iTunes store". Related?

shadyman777
The Hero of Time
Premium
join:2009-03-02
Bath, PA
reply to Cody
Had the same issue last night. Thought it was just me since I was recovering from an external hard drive crash which my itunes library was lost. Luckily I didn't lose anything (god bless time machine) but i'm glad to see there was an issue last night.

basit

join:2003-11-25
Portsmouth, VA
reply to Cody
I had the same problem last night, but it was working before I left for work at 0630 this morning.

Cody
Bob Vance, VR
Premium
join:2002-05-28
Spokane, WA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Cody
Awesome! I was really starting to think it was because I was out of the country; and being here for another month without being able to buy or even just download music I've already purchased was a sad prospect. It's working now here, too!
--
Blame it on the C2H5OH