Premium Member
join:2004-02-13

No ratings last 6m
2 edits

SSX4life

Premium Member

[FS] Sager NP8150 15' Gaming Laptop

Hello DSLR users

I recently upgraded from my Clevo / Sager NP8150 gaming notebook to the Sager NP8265, so I'm looking to sell this older system.

This computer was custom built by XOTICPC - www.xoticpc.com back in 2011 and has been kept in absolute mint condition. This laptop is adult owned and comes from a pet free, smoke free, and overall dust free environment.

Over the last year I have upgraded several parts of this gaming laptop, including the following

Killer Wireless-N 1103 Network Adapter
Optical Drive Bay to 2.5 inch bay adapter

I use this laptop for LAN parties and when I am on the road and can't take my gaming desktop with me. I've been mainly using the laptop for FPS games (BFBC2 / BF3) and a bit of RTS style game play.

I also have an external keyboard / mouse plugged in, and the keyboard / palm rest / track pad are practically brand new.

Computer Specs

Computer: CLEVO P150HMx
CPU: Intel Core i7-2630QM (Sandy Bridge-MB SV, D2)
2000 MHz (20.00x100.0) @ 2893 MHz (29.00x99.8)
Motherboard: CLEVO P150HMx
Chipset: Intel HM65 (Cougar Point) [B3]
Memory: 8192 MBytes @ 665 MHz, 9.0-9-9-24
- 4096 MB PC10600 DDR3 SDRAM - Samsung M471B5273CH0-CH9
- 4096 MB PC10600 DDR3 SDRAM - Samsung M471B5273CH0-CH9
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 460M [CLEVO]
nVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M, 1536 MB GDDR5 SDRAM
Lcd: AU Optronics B156HW01 V0 1920 x 1080 Glossy LCD Monitor
Drive: ST9500420AS, 488.4 GB, Serial ATA 3Gb/s
Drive: TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L633F, DVD+R DL
Drive: Optical Drive to 2.5 SATA adapter
Sound: Intel Cougar Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [B3]
Sound: nVIDIA GF106 - High Definition Audio Controller
Network: JMicron Technology JMC250 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Network: Atheros Communications AR938x Wireless Network Adapter (Killer Wireless-N 1103)

This is by far the best quality laptop that I have ever owned. Far surpasses HP / Dell / Acer or other major OEM brands. I work in IT and support multiple hardware platforms, and I wish that all manufacturers would design their chassis's like Clevo / Sager does. It only takes 4 screws to access the entire bottom chassis of this system, that's it! (see pictures below for examples)

The entire LCD cover and palm rest (and track pad) is also rubberized. This hides fingerprints, scratches, and is easier to type on (palms don't get as hot when typing or resting for long periods)

Another nice thing about this unit is the ability to upgrade EVERYTHING in this laptop and maintain your warranty (Clevo actually encourages it and supports new hardware for their customers). You can even upgrade the graphics card in this unit! (rare to say that about other major brand systems)

The laptop even supports some of the most modern mobile graphics card out to date (ATI 7970m) - »www.ebay.com/itm/CLEVO-P ··· d8067c4c

Pictures - (because who doesn't like pictures )

Two DIMM slots are still free on this motherboard (allowing for more memory upgrades down the road as needed)

Bios screen shot (for those who want the nuts and bolts of the system internals

The computer has been DBAN'ed and reloaded with Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit + activated. I've also run sysprep (CTRL + SHIFT + F3) on this system so all drivers and windows updates are installed. This allows you to boot the system and enter your own information (and agree to the EULA as well).

No Antivirus or other applications loaded, just a straight vanilla Win 7 install.
All original manuals, disks, and installation media are included in this auction.

Asking $875.00 shipped via FedEX shipping box. Shipping includes $900 insurance and requires a signature.

I've bought and sold on DSLR for over 8 years now and have great feedback.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

**EDIT**

Laptop sold to Darkrealm pending payment.

Thanks!

DarkRealm
Don't Fear The Reaper
join:2001-05-09
DarkDomain

DarkRealm

Thanks for the deal on the Laptop.

DR

SSX4life
Hello World
Premium Member
join:2004-02-13