spc
Search similar:

uniqs
tvoldtimer
join:2010-09-16
Shawnee, KS

tvoldtimer

[Southwest] Sporadic internet problem may be back

Starting to see this morning the same issue that came up two weeks ago. Web pages load very slowly or not at all, or not completely. Others work great, just like normal. Hope what ever started this last time will be quickly resolved. It is not a DNS issue; I use public DNS servers and do not rely on the AT&T default service. I wonder if it is a peering problem since some sites work great others not so much. I am referring to the problem discussed in this thread:»Internet access problem in KC metro
tvoldtimer

tvoldtimer

I guess no one else had problems. I checked twice yesterday from work by contacting my WHS box via remote access (xxx.homeserver.com), got in once failed once. By the time I got home at 7PM and checked, all seemed to be back to normal. Today again, all seems well. I can usually tell when things are beginning to act up if I get messages from my WHS box that "the server is not connected to the internet". I think it is checking the current PPPoE IP address so it can update the DNS for the xxx.homeserver.com address and failing to get any information on my connection. Anyway, glad it is working again.