uniqs

Starfish
Per Ardua Ad Astra

join:2000-12-28
Netherlands

4 recommendations

Starfish

Hello Team Discovery!

I posted earlier in the Team Helix form ( »Hello my friends! ) about catching up and learning about the very sad events that happened here in the computing clubs in the recent months.

After many months I also want to stop by for a big "Hi!" here in the Team Discovery forum!

Returning to this forum without seeing that vibrant purple energy bouncing all over the place will take a long time to get used to though...

Still shocked.

But perhaps especially in light of this it's soo good to see all your familiar names again. Together we can and will make sure that those who have left us will never be forgotten!

youngerberry
MVM
join:2001-08-13
Shreveport, LA

youngerberry

MVM

Hello Starfish! Yes, there were some sad losses in the computing clubs but "we endeavor to persevere". One of my favorite quotes from a movie. Nice to see you also.

Starfish
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Netherlands

2 recommendations

Starfish

Hi Youngerberry, good to see you!

It's a great quote and if I'm not mistaken it's from a Western.. cannot pinpoint the exact one though.

Ray422
MVM
join:2002-03-04
Lost

2 recommendations

Ray422 to Starfish

MVM

to Starfish
[while aiming his scoped rifle at a ferry rope] Well, Mr. Carpetbagger we've got something in this ... We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere.

The Outlaw Josie Wales

Starfish
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Netherlands

1 recommendation

Starfish

Ah yes, classic material!

Have always loved this scene in particular of Josey meeting Ten Bears:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· ZFi2b380

bjbdbest
Premium Member