All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
jumpmanj2395
join:2013-06-30

jumpmanj2395

Navigator changes

Not to sure if anyone else has this but I must have received it 2-3 days ago. Navigator has been redesigned. Not color scheme but alot of noticeable UI changes. Performance is still the same, laggy and not really well developed but UI has some changes. I am in North Carolina, near Greensboro and Durham.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin

Premium Member

What Box do you have?

Hob
jumpmanj2395

jumpmanj2395

Cisco 8742HDC. Can post pictures if needed.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin

Premium Member

No that's fine I have a couple myself. I dont see any lag at all. Being really well developed is a personal thing. At the end of the day for me it shows me a guide and I can record things, and it seems to serve its purpose.

HDMI Cable?

Hob
jumpmanj2395

jumpmanj2395

Maybe. I have it going to a cheap china HDMI switch from Amazon. Never noticed that from other devices plugged in but I might need to try plugging it directly.
dragnoak
join:2011-11-14
Racine, WI

dragnoak to jumpmanj2395

to jumpmanj2395
I have also noticed a change on my SA 8300HDC, in my neck of the woods. Most notably in the record DVR screen display. It use to be that the whole channel block would turn "Red" for the time period, over the recording program display. Now, it only has a red dot on the right side, in the slot. If the program is set up in your "series manager", to record every day (For me it's Jeopardy, LOL) it has three overlapping red dots.

I haven't noted any other changes, other than the box has been re-booting itself, a lot more often in the middle of the night.