All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

BellBeatings
@bell.ca

BellBeatings

Anon

Supervisory Issue, how do you call someone that cares?

Is there anyone at Bell that's a level higher than the cancellation department? We had a foul Bell technical support issue where a logged call that was supposed to lead to a new modem did not lead to them shipping it out, and follow-ups did not lead to positive experiences, and then the cancellation department did not work to our satisfaction.

With that being said, upon asking if there was a supervisor to speak with we were told that this representative was a resolution supervisor or some such, the highest person we could speak with - is this true, is this person the highest person available?

The experience led to us cancelling with Bell and we were without internet for a month. We didn't receive an apology for a horrid experience nor did they offer to credit for this lost internet... and our support calls are logged on their end!

So is there anyone at Bell that cares that their employees are pushing people to cancel their services (and post how cancerous Bell is on their Facebook & Twitter)? Genuine question, actually looking for that number.

hlo207
join:2012-11-16
North York, ON

hlo207

Most of us in this forum don't use regular tech support channel if you can. We use the Direct Forum. I have used Direct Forum few times and got 1st class support from their senior techs in Ottawa/Hull area. The very technical stuff and some billing stuff they can handle. Otherwise they will tell you who you need to call to deal with it.
taraf
join:2011-05-07
Ottawa, ON

taraf to BellBeatings

to BellBeatings
I believe that this form goes to the Executive Office, who is higher up than the cancellation department.

»support.bell.ca/Escalati ··· _WebForm

smackdown
@bell.ca

smackdown to BellBeatings

Anon

to BellBeatings
»support.bell.ca/Billing- ··· omplaint
btech805
join:2013-08-01
Canada

btech805 to BellBeatings

to BellBeatings
For what you need, i woukd contact the executive office as taraf mentioned. You seem to have gotten a lot of bad info along the way because we do not mail out modems anymore, all that was needed was for a tech to come out. Unfortunately who ever you've dealt with mishandled the situation and hopefully the executive office can get you the answers you need.
wikkedwicky5
join:2009-04-02

wikkedwicky5

well that is funny as when my friend who signed up like 1 week ago got a modem mailed to him :S
btech805
Canada

btech805

If it was a 2wire modem then Bell still mails those out. I believe in Quebec that mailouts do happen as well for all modems, but in Ontario if a vdsl (Fibe) modem was mailed out that would be in contradiction of Bell's collective agreement with our union.

WikkedMobile
@bell.ca

WikkedMobile

Anon

I just checked via VNCing into his file server where i store my youtube renders its 2wire * shutters *

BellBeatings
@bell.ca

BellBeatings to btech805

Anon

to btech805
said by btech805:

If it was a 2wire modem then Bell still mails those out.

This is what they were replacing and said I'd the replacement within a couple days. A week later when it didn't arrive is when the worst experience in tech support history began.

I was hoping for a phone number so I could feel like I was getting somewhere but I'll try the escalation form, thanks people! When I relayed to the CSR that we didn't have internet for weeks and asked for some kind of a credit they wouldn't agree to it despite the fact that the original technical call was logged as they even admitted. Not even an apology.

NTT
@bell.ca

NTT

Anon

Wouldn't mind that number either. Have an issue here where an installer plugged in a new modem into the LAN port of a router rather than the WAN / internet port he was asked to plug into. That and the information he left to login wasn't correct and we had to call in the get the PPoE login / reset password. Very frustrating to deal with hold times and wait times with bad company support in general.
Expand your moderator at work
sunday8pm
join:2010-05-24

sunday8pm to BellBeatings

to BellBeatings

Re: Supervisory Issue, how do you call someone that cares?

Lodging an official complaint here »www.ccts-cprst.ca/ will get your problem resolved promptly and to your satisfaction. Don't bother with Bell's escalation framework, you'll waste your time.
Expand your moderator at work
btech805
Canada

btech805 to NTT

to NTT

Re: Supervisory Issue, how do you call someone that cares?

said by NTT :

Wouldn't mind that number either. Have an issue here where an installer plugged in a new modem into the LAN port of a router rather than the WAN / internet port he was asked to plug into. That and the information he left to login wasn't correct and we had to call in the get the PPoE login / reset password. Very frustrating to deal with hold times and wait times with bad company support in general.

It isn't the tech's job to connect or set up your router.

urbanriot
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

urbanriot

Premium Member

said by btech805:

said by NTT :

Then they shouldn't be breaking people's networks doing what was described above. Furthermore, if it's not their job to connect a simple network cable from one correct port to another correct port, they're doing a lot less than cable providers.

JC_
Premium Member
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON

JC_

Premium Member

said by urbanriot:

said by btech805:

said by NTT :

Then they shouldn't be breaking people's networks doing what was described above. Furthermore, if it's not their job to connect a simple network cable from one correct port to another correct port, they're doing a lot less than cable providers.

It's isn't even there job either, some of them may do it because they feel like same goes for Bell techs.