spc
Search similar:

uniqs

hkdragon2
@oakrdg01.tn.comcast.

hkdragon2

Anon

New hidden pages for DI-713P!

Just found two new hidden pages in the DI-713P that I've not seen mentioned before.

setc.htm looks like it allows you to change the channels the router uses, with options being:

-----
Area : Channel -

USA/Canada: 1-11
Europe/Australia: 1-13
Spain: 10-11
France: 10-13
Japan: 14
Japan (all): 1-14
-----

wlapinit.htm shows whatever the 'Access Point Saved Value' is - for my router this displays a 'Support Country List' table with two cells containing 'FCC(USA)' and 'IC(CANADA)' and two blank cells.

I highly recommend nobody changes these settings as you could make your router perform badly, be illegal, get the FCC knocking on your doorstep, or just turn the router into a doorstop - kinda cool to know it is there though.

Other screens that have been mentioned in these forums before:

syslog2.htm
sysp.htm
sysinfo.htm
pacja
join:2001-09-10
Barrington, IL

pacja

thanks !!!
I travel often to Poland... now I'll have the ability to add/use more channels...
Wishing4RR
join:2002-05-28
Dayton, OH

Wishing4RR to hkdragon2

to hkdragon2
I am not seeing anything on the syslog2.htm page. Is this normal? My firmware is 2.57 build 3a1.

hkdragon2
@oakrdg01.tn.comcast.

hkdragon2

Anon

If you're using the DI-713P, that page is definitely there in that firmware revision. Are you logging in first?

Andy8
B B R Bash Bush Regularly
Premium Member
join:2002-01-26
::1

Andy8 to hkdragon2

Premium Member

to hkdragon2
said by hkdragon2:

Other screens that have been mentioned in these forums before:

syslog2.htm
sysp.htm
sysinfo.htm
I have a DI-704 and never knew these pages existed! At least the bottom 3 you mention work great, THANX!
Wishing4RR
join:2002-05-28
Dayton, OH

Wishing4RR to hkdragon2

to hkdragon2
I shouldn't have said I don't have that page, but instead I should have said, it just displays blank. From the syslog page, I see that there are some attempted connections from the WAN, but I don't see anything in the syslog2 page.

hkdragon2
@oakrdg01.tn.comcast.

hkdragon2 to hkdragon2

Anon

to hkdragon2
Strange; it works just fine for me with the same router and firmware. Have you tried power-cycling it?