Centrilium
Totoro
Premium Member
join:2002-11-21
MY

Centrilium

Premium Member

Sanswire IN Wireless Stratellite service

Hmmm.. its a new technology which will replace satellites and wireless connections.
»www.sanswire.net/us-eng/
What do you think of it?

korym
Go Wisp's

join:1999-12-23
Richmond, VA

korym

Wonder what happens when one crashes to the ground. Hope they have enough deployed to allow for good redundancy.

Sanwire Customer
@204.117.x.x

Sanwire Customer

Anon

I don't bet on it. I am a customer of theirs in Washington state, and currently our wireless connection has been down for two month state wide...and that is using regular 802.11, not their "Stratellites". This is not a good company.

Mr C
@66.62.x.x

Mr C

Anon

Sanswire is the most unreliable company I've ever dealt with. They lie to their customers repeatedly, and make all attempts at deceiving them. I encourage everyone who has issues with them to file complaints with the State Attorney General's office, and to the Better Business Bureau like I did.

Nreese1975
@sect.net

Nreese1975

Anon

Sanswire services the apartment complex I live in. Several times a week I'll have my connection die and a simple arp shows that my route to their connection is good, but they arent going anyplace.

They never answer their phones, return emails, or return messages left on voice mail.

Avoid this company like the plague. They are worse than hitler.

Disgruntled Customer

Anon

I'm also a former customer of theirs in the Seattle area. I had $39 credited in my account at the time they disconnected the service around December of last year. The company telephone number listed on their website doesn't even work anymore so I can't reach them for a refund. I feel like I have been robbed.

statemachine
Premium Member
join:2001-01-21
Si Valley

statemachine

Premium Member

Wow. What is it about Seattle companies?
falconae
join:2002-11-24
Newman Lake, WA

falconae

Spokane sanswire went through the same problems,

they pulled out, never got credit....they never got their equipment back so it wasn't all that bad.