how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Bytezboy

join:2001-05-17
New York, NY

Good strip clubs near border

Could anyone recommend some decent strip bars near the Canadian border?

Viggen93
Premium
join:2002-04-16
Hamilton, ON
US or Canadian side? I understand that the Sundowner on Lundys Lane in Canada is quite the establishment. And I do understand, I have never been there
--
Isn't air travel wonderful? Breakfast in London, dinner in New York,luggage in Brazil.

Bytezboy

join:2001-05-17
New York, NY
reply to Bytezboy
Canadian side

shaner
Premium
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB
Which border area are you asking about?

bluebaron2
Stuff Happens
Premium,Mod
join:2001-02-01
North of 44

1 recommendation

Ahh come on shaner the border is only 8,900 kilometres long. How many strip clubs could there possibly be?
--
bb2
Since I've given up hope I feel much better.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones
Premium,ExMod 2002
join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON
kudos:2
said by bluebaron2:
Ahh come on shaner the border is only 8,900 kilometres long. How many strip clubs could there possibly be?

About 1,000 in Quebec. About 100 along the rest of the border
--
Wherever You Go, There You Are...
CanChat!

Dark Shoes
Premium
join:2002-06-27
Montreal, QC
Yup and those 1000 are all in Montreal.

Viggen93
Premium
join:2002-04-16
Hamilton, ON
reply to Bytezboy
Most I have spoken to who have been to the Sundowner have managed to be easily relieved if a few hundred $$$ of their hard earned. Watch out, A friend of mine spent $600 in a weekend and never even noticed till his credit card bill arrived.
--
Isn't air travel wonderful? Breakfast in London, dinner in New York,luggage in Brazil.

Keith
Why Ask Than?
Premium
join:2002-10-28
Fort Erie, ON
reply to Bytezboy
their is a few here in Fort Erie as well
here is the sundowners site www.the???downer.com/clubinfo.html
because of a questionable pic at the bottom of the page use caution when viewing replace the ??? with sun
--
the only stupid question is the one not asked

alivia4

join:2003-08-25
Toronto, ON
reply to Dark Shoes
i wanted to find out about strip clubs in montreal
what are they like

Mark Z
Premium
join:2002-10-14
reply to Keith
said by Keith:
their is a few here in Fort Erie as well
here is the sundowners site www.the???downer.com/clubinfo.html
because of a questionable pic at the bottom of the page use caution when viewing replace the ??? with sun

I used to hang with a girl who was a shooter girl there, I believe they also have a "mens" section downstairs( I think thats the place). Centerfolds in St. Kitts was also a nice place to hang out.
--
6 Billion Bananas can't be wrong.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones
Premium,ExMod 2002
join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON
kudos:2
reply to alivia4
said by alivia4:
what are they like
Go rent the NFB video "Not A Love Story". It's 20 years old but little has changed. And if you can hold your lunch down after watching it, then you are a better man that I...
--
Wherever You Go, There You Are...
CanChat!

Dark Shoes
Premium
join:2002-06-27
Montreal, QC
reply to alivia4
said by alivia4:
what are they like
Here's a good place to start. It's a 'G' rated page but they do have some reviews.

»english.montrealplus.ca/search?t···ank-desc

Basically you have a half-dozen or so major clubs with many other smaller ones that are less well known. A place like Chez Parée is usually where people who have money, like professional baseball or hockey players, hangout when they're in town. Club Wanda's is your typical average club. Some people say Club SS is the best. Then you have everything else in between, on and off the island. We won't get into the lap dancing part for obvious reasons.

--
On this team we fight for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f&%cking difference between winning and losing!