Mod
join:2001-01-29
Alcatraz
428.1 21.6

sashwa to exocet_cm

Mod

to exocet_cm

Re: Google can change my Toolbar?

There seems to be something real fishy about the new Google Toolbar with the VD theme. Mine did not change so I went and downloaded the new one because I thought it was cute.

Problems began after I installed it. My internet connection was just fine UNTIL I rebooted. I could not get on the internet after that. I kept getting a message that it couldn't find the server. If I clicked on my OE I could connect. If I went to my network connections and clicked on my normal connection I could connect.

I did a System Restore, and it took me back to the old Google version 2.0.106. I was able to connect with no problem the way I normally do by clicking on Internet Explorer. I'm sticking with my old version.

Has anyone else experienced this with the new Google Toolbar version?

sash
sashwa

sashwa

Mod

said by sashwa:
There seems to be something real fishy about the new Google Toolbar with the VD theme. Mine did not change so I went and downloaded the new one because I thought it was cute.

Problems began after I installed it. My internet connection was just fine UNTIL I rebooted. I could not get on the internet after that. I kept getting a message that it couldn't find the server. If I clicked on my OE I could connect. If I went to my network connections and clicked on my normal connection I could connect.

I did a System Restore, and it took me back to the old Google version 2.0.106. I was able to connect with no problem the way I normally do by clicking on Internet Explorer. I'm sticking with my old version.

Has anyone else experienced this with the new Google Toolbar version?

sash

Does anyone have any idea why the new Google Toolbar version messed me up???

sash