to DeathK

Re: Zoomtown Upgrade!

don't feel bad i am still at old hyperspeed caps i having been touched yet
db2ericp
join:2004-03-04
Bellevue, KY

db2ericp

Don't count on uprade to help. When I was at 1500, speed
tests consistently showed 1000-1170. They 'upgraded' me and now the fastest I ever get is 800 and often below 600??

Maybe I should downgrade to the old 768 service and hope that the 'upgrade' gets me back to where I started?

*BAD UPGRADE***

DeathK
Premium Member
join:2002-06-16
Cincinnati, OH

DeathK

Premium Member

Still nothing here. Got home from work this evening to see that the download speed is training even lower... 640kbps. I'm starting to lose my patience.
viper453
join:2003-03-30
Cincinnati, OH

viper453

nothing here either. i am still at 1600 an i live in cincinnati : ( but cinergy will be coming out in my area withing 6 months so i might switch. they r going to have the same upload speed as download so 3mbit/3mbits would be alot better than 3mbit/768kbits.

yock
TFTC
Premium Member
join:2000-11-21
Miamisburg, OH

yock

Premium Member

I've only heard that Cinergy's product will be 1/1 and not 3/3. Is there new information?
dralston
join:2004-03-01
Cincinnati, OH

dralston to DeathK

to DeathK
Are they doing this by CO or what? I am getting mixed results ... some apparent increase in down load speed though not what expected. But no e-mail so have no idea if I have been upgraded or not. The tech rep on the phone a few days ago could tell me nothing and e-mails go unacknowledged.

Has anyone in the Mt. Healthy CO got any information.

TIA.

P.S. Is the Zoomtown download test a reliable indicator?

»broadband.zoomtown.com/download/

As reference it was running between 200 and 300 kbps for me today generally around 230. What should I expect?
viper453
join:2003-03-30
Cincinnati, OH

viper453 to yock

to yock
»www.cinergy.com/News/def ··· s_id=420 they will be offering multible tiers. they say there going to offer 3/3 for the price of cincinnati bell and roadrunner about.
nahog99
join:2004-02-29
Cincinnati, OH

nahog99 to dralston

to dralston
Hey i was just wondering is there anyone from the Wyoming area that has had the upgrade? I still havent seen a difference and theres only a week to go before they said all the accounts will be upgraded
dralston
join:2004-03-01
Cincinnati, OH

dralston

Although I have heard nothing and none of my queries have been answered it appears I am upgraded. Seem to be getting about 2.3 Mbps on the Zoomtown download and less on other tests but significantly more than in the past. They may just have done mine to get me to quit asking.

customer
@fuse.net

customer to viper453

Anon

to viper453
do u know when they will get the cinergy internet in crosby and harrison