spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Iguil
@tritex.com

Iguil

Anon

How to access sympatico mail via hotmail

I know this question may have been posted already but please bear with me. I used to get my sympatico mail using the getmail serice...easy as pie. I have a hotmail account but I don't know how to work it to view my sympatico mail.

HELP!
lawrence171
join:2001-12-24
Canada

lawrence171

If you have been swapped to the MSN platform, you just to have to go to www.hotmail.com, and sign-in with your Sympatico e-mail information.

Your login name is your @sympatico.ca e-mail (xxx@sympatico.ca).

If you have not yet been migrated... You can request to be migrated.

Iguil
@tritex.com

Iguil

Anon

said by lawrence171:

If you have been swapped to the MSN platform, you just to have to go to www.hotmail.com, and sign-in with your Sympatico e-mail information.

Your login name is your @sympatico.ca e-mail (xxx@sympatico.ca).

If you have not yet been migrated... You can request to be migrated.
What would my password be? How can I know if I've ben migrated?
lawrence171
Canada

lawrence171

Your password should be the same as whatever you were using.

You can call technical support to check if you have been migrated, and reset the passwords if necessary.

otheroptions
@dsl.bell.ca

otheroptions

Anon

this is such a password error....so pissed at people that dont keep track of the passwords..if this wass the password for your money card you d pay a bit more attention. good on you for no email till monday. you should not be generating calls to any helpdesk cause you dont know your password. its your password you keep track of it .
lawrence171
Canada

lawrence171

said by otheroptions :

this is such a password error....so pissed at people that dont keep track of the passwords..if this wass the password for your money card you d pay a bit more attention. good on you for no email till monday. you should not be generating calls to any helpdesk cause you dont know your password. its your password you keep track of it .
Sympatico's technical support is 24/7, and the help-desk should help with e-mail password issues. Its what they're there for, and why they're getting paid. Besides, its not like these level 1 technical support personnel are capable of helping with many other issues anyways.