spc
Search similar:

uniqs
isuquinndog8
join:2003-12-22
Normal, IL

isuquinndog8

Peoria/Bloomington, IL additions

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! NEW HD channels in central IL and I assume the rest of the old Insight will follow behind.

All are effective 4/30/08:

A&E HD
ABC Family HD
Animal Planet HD
CNN HD
Comcast SportsNet (Chicago) HD
Discovery HD
Disney Channel HD
Food Network HD
MOJO HD
TBS HD
TLC HD
USA HD
VS/Golf HD
WGN HD
AMC HD
HGTV HD
History HD
National Geographic HD
SCI-FI HD
Cinemax HD
Starz HD
NFL HD

VirusOverride
@verizon.net

VirusOverride

Anon

I think the extra hd channels would cost 1.99 extra. the ones that are listed under the digital starter service. Don't forget the new package also includes TNT HD, ESPN HD and ESPN 2 HD Which for about 18 channels is not bad. I will finally be able to see the White Sox in HD.

Greg_Z
Premium Member
join:2001-08-08
Springfield, IL

Greg_Z to isuquinndog8

Premium Member

to isuquinndog8
And, there where those that doubted it.
Greg_Z

Greg_Z to VirusOverride

Premium Member

to VirusOverride
Actually, the number of HD channels now before the additions, is 18 now, and with the new line up, that will put it at 40.
gators96
join:2005-03-15
Champaign, IL

gators96 to isuquinndog8

to isuquinndog8
How did you find this out? Did you guys get a flyer in the mail. I am in champaign and I would be really happy with those channels added to what we already get.

swaff
join:2000-07-16
Normal, IL

swaff

Yes - Flyer in the mail yesterday (3-25-08) in Normal

Interesting to me is we're keeping HDNet & HDNet movies - Pay extra, but I had understood Comcast didn't carry either of those on their systems

BiggJ
@comcast.net

BiggJ to isuquinndog8

Anon

to isuquinndog8
Comcast Bloomington-Normal has already added the first of the new HD channels. You will find DisneyHD and FamilyHD at channels 930 and 931, I believe. I expect they may gradually keep adding channels until our new lineup becomes official on 4/30.

BYE BYE HD
@comcast.net

BYE BYE HD

Anon

Too bad this is only happening because Comcast is now going to start compressing all the HD stations for reduced quality to make room for the new channels. They were carrying two HD channels per QAM, but now it will be three. Get ready for a 30% loss in picture quality.