spc
Search similar:

uniqs

bfg9000d
@charter.com

bfg9000d

Anon

[VOD] E204 Error On Demand????

Weird watch ondemand a few nights ago try to watch a ondemand movie tonight. I get a thank you enjoy your show and it just sits there and says that then after a while it comes up with another screen and says sorry for the inconvience report error code E204 to charter. My box is a scinetific 4250hdc. I have made no changes since the cable guy installed the box.

I chatted with charter online tech support. They sent a hit out to the box. They said the network connection was reestablished. But still no joy. They wanted to send a tech out to the house. I decline for now. Because i really dont see how it could be my side when i have done nothing.
Could it be a street problem or what.

Of course Charter tech support will never tell you if its there side they always make it seem like your houses is at fault.

Any Suggestions????
CHTRNOCTECH
join:2008-11-26
Saint Peters, MO

CHTRNOCTECH

Try unplugging the power cable from your box. Leave it unplugged for 30 seconds. Plug it back in and once all the guide data has loaded try ordering again.

bfg9000d
@charter.com

bfg9000d

Anon

Thanks it worked.
CHTRNOCTECH
join:2008-11-26
Saint Peters, MO

CHTRNOCTECH to bfg9000d

to bfg9000d
No problem.

First thing to try if you are getting a VOD error code is power-cycling the box; it clears up a lot of errors.

If that doesn't work, then call into Charter