Search similar:

uniqs
Onaran
join:2012-11-10
Oakland, CA

2 recommendations

Onaran

List of Free Internet TV Sites?

I sent Comcast packing over six months ago in prep for getting a home PC (the $50+ a month I paid Comcast now goes to DSL). Had a Mohu antenna for about a month til it drove me crazy. Anyway, been online for a couple months now, so I'm starting to explore Free Internet TV sites, and looking for a list, or maybe I will draw up one to post. I'm only interested in free sites, and that is free as in absolutely 100% free. As an example, I have found these:
»sharemovies.net
»putlockers.fm/watch/dVVn ··· e-2.html
»m4ufree.com/watch-Star-s ··· ree.html
Anyone want to contribute URLs of freesites to this list?

Tempus45
Premium Member
join:2006-07-08
USA

4 recommendations

Tempus45

Premium Member

»free.pluto.tv/

Octavean
MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY

2 recommendations

Octavean to Onaran

MVM

to Onaran
There is an offering that has a free section:

»www.vudu.com/

Once there go to the "Movies On Us" section. While you do need an account the account is 100% free and you don't need to give them any CC info.

Edit:

Amazon might have a free with ads section but you might still need an Amazon Prime account. I have heard that they are working on an upcoming free with ads offering.

sfogliatelle
We Is Whut We Am
Premium Member
join:2002-05-29
Baton Rouge, LA

sfogliatelle

Premium Member

said by Octavean:

the "Movies On Us" section

It should also be noted that there is no escaping ads in choosing this particular Vudu section.

Having recently finished Herman Wouk's "The Winds of War" and 75% done with "War and Remembrance" I was quite surprised to find both vintage TV series on YouTube.
Onaran
Oakland, CA

Onaran to Tempus45

to Tempus45
Thanks, I'll add it to the list. I cannot use it because it requires download of an app or browser extension, but I suspect few are as picky about this as I am, so some will be able to use pluto.
Onaran

Onaran to Octavean

to Octavean
Thanks for the link. Does 'free with ads' mean like regular commercial TV?
Kiwi88
Premium Member
join:2003-05-26
Bryant, AR

Kiwi88 to Octavean

Premium Member

to Octavean
Hope you don't mind a piggy back question, what networks are available on line, free or otherwise? I'm interested in the MILH, NGEO, WILD and Discovery specifically, but there must be many more?

Cheers

Corehhi
join:2002-01-28
Bluffton, SC

Corehhi to Onaran

to Onaran
Discovery and History channel have some episodes for free.
Corehhi

Corehhi to Onaran

to Onaran
You ever check into using Kodi and some plug ins? Two of those sites pop up on just about all the Kodi search plug ins.

»www.tvaddons.co/kodi-add ··· krypton/
PX Eliezer0
join:2017-01-15
Ho Ho Kus, NJ

1 recommendation

PX Eliezer0 to Tempus45

to Tempus45
Similarly:
»tubitv.com/

Also (Sony owned):
»www.crackle.com
but their site seems to be down at the moment.
08514885 (banned)
join:2017-10-31

4 recommendations

08514885 (banned) to Onaran

to Onaran
Sorry for the long post. If you are just looking for tv even tv with commercials,there are a few broadcast subcarrier channels on the net. Here is a list I have with discriptions.

Comet TV-»www.comettv.com/watch-live/ 24/7 Scifi-Stargate franchise,Mystery Science Theater 3000,Outer Limits,movies,etc.
AmgTv-»amgtv.tv/ Pawn Stars,Sancuary,Forensic Files,Pratical Jokers,Donny and Marie,Judge Faith,etc.
REV'N-»revntv.com/watch/watch-online/ Two Guys Garage,Truck U,Dream Ridez,Street Kings and other car shows,etc. 24/7
NewsMa=https://www.newsmaxtv.com/ America Talks Live,Documentaries-Elvis,Kennedy,Diana,etc. 24/7
YouToo TV-»www.ytaclub.com/tv/Red-W ··· e-/view/ The Daily Buzz,Macabre Theater,American Treands,INN News,etc.
France24 News in English-»www.france24.com/en/how- ··· ch-on-tv
Classic Arts Showcase-»www.classicartsshowcase.org/ Visual Arts.
TBD-»tbd.com/ internet shows ota.
BizTVclub TV-»www.biztvclub.com/ Business Shows.
Dash TV-»www.movee4u.com/ 32 channels of all kind,classic,movies,scifi,westerns,news,biz,rel,shopping,etc. Just click on the channel you want to check out.
WeatherNation-»www.weathernationtv.com/video/ 24 hour local weather just pick your area.
The Country Network-»tcncountry.net/watch/ 24 hour country music,think owned by willie Nelson.
Charge Network-»watchcharge.com/watch-live/ 24 hour mens network, Movies,hunting,fishin,wrestling,etc.
WLMB-»www.wlmb.com/live Religion but also has some classics like Hazel,bananza,father knows best,etc.
Juce-»www.jucetv.com/watch-live religious with religion and family movies. Religious Teen Channel.
SmileofaChild-»www.tbn.org/watch/live?n ··· smile-5# 24/7 childrens christian cartoon channels. One of the 11 TBN-Trinity Broadcasting Networks. Just go to bottom of page for all 11 channels.
Stadium-»watchstadium.com/live/ 24/7 sports channel with live games.
LocalBTV-»bayarea.mybtv.net/#login Must use a vpn that has a bayarea proxy like the free Voxx plugin for browsers. Has
GET TV,Retro TV,TCN,BUZZR,This TV and more,adding more areas. Is for free local channels over the air legally.

There are more out there I probably didn't find but this are over the air tv channels from antenna that are also on the internet free to watch.
Onaran
Oakland, CA

Onaran

said by 08514885:

Sorry for the long post. If you are just looking for tv even tv with commercials,there are a few broadcast subcarrier channels on the net. Here is a list I have with discriptions.

Comet TV-»www.comettv.com/watch-live/ 24/7 Scifi-Stargate franchise,Mystery Science Theater 3000,Outer Limits,movies,etc.
AmgTv-»amgtv.tv/ Pawn Stars,Sancuary,Forensic Files,Pratical Jokers,Donny and Marie,Judge Faith,etc.
REV'N-»revntv.com/watch/watch-online/ Two Guys Garage,Truck U,Dream Ridez,Street Kings and other car shows,etc. 24/7
NewsMa=https://www.newsmaxtv.com/ America Talks Live,Documentaries-Elvis,Kennedy,Diana,etc. 24/7
YouToo TV-»www.ytaclub.com/tv/Red-W ··· e-/view/ The Daily Buzz,Macabre Theater,American Treands,INN News,etc.
France24 News in English-»www.france24.com/en/how- ··· ch-on-tv
Classic Arts Showcase-»www.classicartsshowcase.org/ Visual Arts.
TBD-»tbd.com/ internet shows ota.
BizTVclub TV-»www.biztvclub.com/ Business Shows.
Dash TV-»www.movee4u.com/ 32 channels of all kind,classic,movies,scifi,westerns,news,biz,rel,shopping,etc. Just click on the channel you want to check out.
WeatherNation-»www.weathernationtv.com/video/ 24 hour local weather just pick your area.
The Country Network-»tcncountry.net/watch/ 24 hour country music,think owned by willie Nelson.
Charge Network-»watchcharge.com/watch-live/ 24 hour mens network, Movies,hunting,fishin,wrestling,etc.
WLMB-»www.wlmb.com/live Religion but also has some classics like Hazel,bananza,father knows best,etc.
Juce-»www.jucetv.com/watch-live religious with religion and family movies. Religious Teen Channel.
SmileofaChild-»www.tbn.org/watch/live?n ··· smile-5# 24/7 childrens christian cartoon channels. One of the 11 TBN-Trinity Broadcasting Networks. Just go to bottom of page for all 11 channels.
Stadium-»watchstadium.com/live/ 24/7 sports channel with live games.
LocalBTV-»bayarea.mybtv.net/#login Must use a vpn that has a bayarea proxy like the free Voxx plugin for browsers. Has
GET TV,Retro TV,TCN,BUZZR,This TV and more,adding more areas. Is for free local channels over the air legally.

There are more out there I probably didn't find but this are over the air tv channels from antenna that are also on the internet free to watch.

Excellent list. My own requirements are only that they are free, and do not require any downloaded stuff...the requirement for this thread is only that they are free (not everyone will be bothered about downloading apps, browser add-ons, etc.). I downloaded my first browser extension from a site like this, don't recall where, and it turned out to have a bitcoin miner attached, so I do not download from these sites anymore.

Boricua
Premium Member
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto

1 recommendation

Boricua to Onaran

Premium Member

to Onaran
Along with what others posted, I can also recommend YouTube (not the TV part). There are some channels on YouTube you can watch, especially if you have a Roku (like I do). I am able to watch CNN and Fox a.k.a. Faux News along with Al Jazeera America.

Donut
join:2005-06-27
Romulus, MI
·Comcast XFINITY
Netgear CM1000
Synology RT2600ac

1 recommendation

Donut to Onaran

to Onaran
Just wanted to point out. That the sites listed here, are hosting Pirated content. Meaning at any moment it can be taken down. I know this, because these are the same providers used with Covenant which is a kodi plug in that is used to steam pirated content.
PX Eliezer0
join:2017-01-15
Ho Ho Kus, NJ

PX Eliezer0

said by Donut:

Just wanted to point out. That the sites listed here, are hosting Pirated content. Meaning at any moment it can be taken down.

Some are, some are not.
08514885 (banned)

1 recommendation

to Onaran
The sites I posted in that long list are all legal sites that have their tv channels on their own websites. Like comet.tv AmgTV,Newsmax,Youtoo TV,TBD,etc.
I do see a few above me that are illegal sites.

Donut
join:2005-06-27
Romulus, MI

Donut to PX Eliezer0

to PX Eliezer0
More like Most are, very few are not.
08514885 (banned)

to Onaran
Here are a couple more OTA that are also on the net legally.
Light TV-»www.lighttv.com/#section-live Canada's Heartland, one of my favorites. Not the american version. The New Adventures of Flipper,Green Acre's,Flipper,Sea Hunt,etc.
Tuff TV-»live.tufftv.com/ TCW Wrestling,JBTV,Talking Pictures,etc.
247 Retro-»www.247retro.com/ Not sure if this one is an OTA channel but does have a tv schedule on the site and has old shows from the 50's and 60's. The Cluthing Hand,Space Angel,Clutch Cargo,Captain Zro,Petticoat Junction,Tarzan,etc.
Onaran
Oakland, CA

Onaran

Thanks for the additions. Will try them out.
Onaran

Onaran to PX Eliezer0

to PX Eliezer0
Thanks. Crackle.com is back up. I'll give it a try.

maartena
Elmo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-10
Orange, CA

2 recommendations

maartena to Onaran

Premium Member

to Onaran
Here is a list of sites that are legal:

»www.thebalance.com/watch ··· -1356647

Some of the sites that Onaran posted are not legal. Sharemovies.net for instance.